Skip to content
Example 1 – Money Magazine
- Alignment – On both sides, the text is the same distance from the edge.
- Proximity – Sub line is close to the main article.
- Repetition – The $ shape has natural repetition with the curves.
- Contrast – Creator chose to use different colors and textures. Text is white, which stands out against the background.
Example 2 – Sugar Science
- Alignment – Everything is clearly surrounded by a central focal point.
- Proximity – All text is close together. The source information is also close to the main paragraph of information.
- Repetition – The image used is perfectly symmetrical. The right foot and left foot match perfectly.
- Contrast – Colors are dark and light. The most important text is highlighted in a singular color, to stand out.